We carry out Special Surveys to suit our Clients’ requirements. In this regard, we are active in:
- - Cargo Expediting
- - Towing and Salvage
- - Commercial Arbitration
- - Investigations into accidents, injury or deaths
- - Port Engineering Superintendency
- - Pre-Shipment Inspection of Goods for export
- - Supervising Stuffing and unstuffing of Containers
- - Superintend the discharge of Cargo, noting damages, discrepancies etc.
- - Bunker Surveys
- - Quality Control and Laboratory Analysis
- - Survey of Off-Shore/On-Shore Oil Facilities etc.
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
How many years of experience?
We have been in business since 1997, which is over 20 years of experience.
What are the usual methods of payment?
We accept cheques and wired transfers. Method of payment is dependent on our clients location.
How can I get a quote?
You can contact us via phone call, mail or the contact page. We will revert as soon as possible.
Were you on Burma road, Apapa?
Yes we were on 46, Burma road, Apapa. We moved to a new location (25, Warehouse Road, Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria.) in 2016.
What type of goods do you inspect?
We inspect all types, ranging from perishable and non-perishable foodstuffs, machineries, Electronics etc.
Do you handle international clients?
Yes definitely, We have serviced international clients such as Bollore logistics, DPS and more. We also have forign affiliations (African Marine Survey. Belgium)